EGYPTAIR’s newest route marks an expansion of its network, now reaching 80 destinations around the world. As part of EGYPTAIR’s ongoing commitment to create value for its customers, EGYPTIAR’s 4 weekly are the only direct flights between Toronto: the cosmopolitan city and Cairo: the gate way to the world.
EGYPTAIR announces that it will operate a new service between Toronto the largest city in Canada, the provincial capital of Ontario, and Canada’s commercial capital and Cairo connecting to all EGYPTAIR wide networks in Africa, Middle East and Far East.
“This route marked yet another significant milestone for the flag carrier of Egypt that has now spread its wings to 2 major cities in North America; New York and Toronto.” said Capt Roshdy Zakaria, the Chairman and CEO of EGYPTAIR AIRLINES.
Capt Roshdy affirmed that customers will benefit from several value added from of the new Route, focusing on:
- EGYPTAIR Frequent Flyer members, EGYPTAIR Plus, could benefit the priority check-in, priority boarding upgrade against miles and free tickets against miles.
- With the great connection of the Toronto route with MS Network to the Domestic, Africa, Middle East and Far East destinations from CAI, EGYPTAIR’s passengers have a lot of privileges through the Frequent Flier Program by sharing all the STAR Alliance points on one card, using the STAR Alliance lounges in 24 airports all over the world and flying through Cairo Airport Terminal 3, with all the STAR alliance carriers under one roof ensuring minimum connectivity./list_item] EGYPTAIR provides special baggage allowance policy by applying a premium piece concept :
- 32 kilograms on Business in addition to onboard 2 pieces with a maximum weight of 8kg each
- Two pieces each 23 kilograms on Economy in addition to onboard 1 piece with a maximum weight of 8kg.
- Through its codeshare agreement with Air Canada, EGYPTAIR will be able to carry customers from any point in Canada to Egypt and connect them to more than 18 destinations in Africa, 21 destinations in the Middle East and 7 destinations in the Far East.
- During the long trip between Toronto and Cairo, that takes around 13 hours, customers will be served with meals that are prepared with the highest care to suit the tastes of EGYPTAIR valued customers.
EGYPTAIR plans to launch over the next few months scheduled flights to a diverse portfolio of new routes, including Abidjan – Côte d’Ivoire , and many more start-ups to be announced.